Monday, October 01, 2007

Property Hunter is back.


After a two-year hiatus, I'm finally back. Was pursuing my MBA, and decided that it's a little tough to juggle work and studies, so I made the rather painful decision to put my career on hold while I focused on my studies.

Anyway, that's just an update for my former clients and people who used to follow this blog. I really apologise for my little MIA stint, but now that I'm back, you can be sure the Property Hunter will be making waves again (a little self-brag, haha).

How often do you get a property agent that blogs? Then again, that was 2 years ago, and I guess there would be many copy-cats in the industry (Oy, you property agents who are blogging-- there's only ONE original Property Hunter ok!! Besides, how many of you write as well as I do?)

Ok, enough of ranting, no time to waste, now it's back to business. Will keep you guys updated...promise!